Kensington Gardens | ?m | 14s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

Hi I'm a purchaser of the Kingsway podium unit, wondering if anyone had their walk through yet.

Last edited:
My unit is on one of the higher floors in W tower and I have just been notified my walkthrough will be in the first week of November. But yeah, like others here have said, the rep told me none of the units are ready for move in yet because of the occupancy permit holdup. So I still don't expect to move in anytime soon after I've done my walkthrough and have the deficiencies fixed...
I'm in the same building on one of the upper floors too....neighbour? haha If you get any firm information about that long-awaited walk through please share. Pics of the balcony, kitchens, bedrooms, etc are all very much appreciated.
I still haven't been contacted regarding that and have reached out seemingly endless times for any solid information whatsoever over the past few months.

I'm in the same building on one of the upper floors too....neighbour? haha If you get any firm information about that long-awaited walk through please share. Pics of the balcony, kitchens, bedrooms, etc are all very much appreciated.
I still haven't been contacted regarding that and have reached out seemingly endless times for any solid information whatsoever over the past few months.

Hello neighbor - yeah like I said the first week of Nov is when I will do my walk through. They have even confirmed a specific date and time so I don’t think they will renege on this. Will definitely post some pictures afterwards.

You could perhaps try getting in touch with them again telling them other owners of the same phase have been assigned time slots with Westbank to do the walkthru. See what they say.

Last edited:
I'm in the first phase being a lower floor in the NE building. Just got my completion notice for Nov 1.
Finally!!!! It started. Do you mind sharing which floor you're on. I'm on the 6th of the NE building as well but haven't got mine yet. Did my walk through late August. Did they call you or mail in the completion notice?

Hey everyone
Finally did our walkthrough of our NE 10th floor unit... roughly 15 items on our deficiency list but most important thing I can say is check those windows carefully because we had one that was cracked!!

Finally!!!! It started. Do you mind sharing which floor you're on. I'm on the 6th of the NE building as well but haven't got mine yet. Did my walk through late August. Did they call you or mail in the completion notice?

I'm 7th floor. Did my walkthrough mid September. Got an email that said the completion notice is in the mail but they also attached a PDF copy of the notice.

Anybody who did walk through can post the pictures for the windows? I really like to know how is the windows look like from inside .

I was just notified of my walkthru for Nov 3rd. West tower. I've been told their proposed closing date is mid November.

I just got an email saying Formal Completion Date notice is November 2nd! Anyone else received it? Sounds like we are really getting close now!

I just got an email saying Formal Completion Date notice is November 2nd! Anyone else received it? Sounds like we are really getting close now!

Which floor are yours? Still waiting for mine. They said it's this week.

Back