Kensington Gardens | ?m | 14s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

From the photos, except the units with the island in the kitchen, there is hardly any room for cooking.

I'm in the same building on one of the upper floors too....neighbour? haha If you get any firm information about that long-awaited walk through please share. Pics of the balcony, kitchens, bedrooms, etc are all very much appreciated.
I still haven't been contacted regarding that and have reached out seemingly endless times for any solid information whatsoever over the past few months.

Did my walkthru yesterday. I have been notified of the completion date also a few days before. Also when I went on site to do the walkthru I saw some owners getting their keys and completion packages so it seems things are moving along nicely.

Several conspicuous deficiencies worth mentioning here:

1. Botched paint job on the doors - see one of my pictures for a perfect example. I would check very carefully each and every door to call out problems.
2. Debris inside bathtub drain - excessive, to the point where the stopper cannot be closed.
3. Baseboard gap - huge gap at kitchen area.
4. Water leak - at BOTH sinks in kitchen.

Other minor problems too but these are the big ones.

I also included several pics of the unit plus a balcony view where you can see Vancouver downtown from a distance. Enjoy.

(Edit: one of the pictures is actually the concierge lobby area)
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0322.JPG

Last edited:
How do you know which parking lot is assigned to your unit? Do they tell you in the completion package?

Did my walkthru yesterday. I have been notified of the completion date also a few days before. Also when I went on site to do the walkthru I saw some owners getting their keys and completion packages so it seems things are moving along nicely.

Several conspicuous deficiencies worth mentioning here:

1. Botched paint job on the doors - see one of my pictures for a perfect example. I would check very carefully each and every door to call out problems.
2. Debris inside bathtub drain - excessive, to the point where the stopper cannot be closed.
3. Baseboard gap - huge gap at kitchen area.
4. Water leak - at BOTH sinks in kitchen.

Other minor problems too but these are the big ones.

I also included several pics of the unit plus a balcony view where you can see Vancouver downtown from a distance. Enjoy.

(Edit: one of the pictures is actually the concierge lobby area)
This is valuable information to have. Thanks for sharing that. Good question above, did they show you parking spot(s) and the storage locker?

This is valuable information to have. Thanks for sharing that. Good question above, did they show you parking spot(s) and the storage locker?
No they didn’t. But I didn’t ask either. Perhaps try asking them when it is your turn to do the walk through...

No they didn’t. But I didn’t ask either. Perhaps try asking them when it is your turn to do the walk through...

I actually asked Magnum. They said the rep will show you the parking spot upon key exchange.

I did my walk thru on Nov 3rd. West tower and just recieved a final closing date of Nov 20th.

I found a few deficiencies as well.
- paint on carpet
-ding on doors
-chipped tile on backsplash
-exposed nail
-bent rail on the tracking for the exterior sliding door. Was not smooth at all

My cabinets were also dark rather than the light colour scheme I had on my contract. My washer and dryers were also Blomberg rather than G.E.
-nonetheless workmanship looked to be good. No major issues.

I also inquired about my parking space and as the above member stated we are shown that upon key exchange.

Waiting on a 3rd attempt to do our walkthrough. Hopefully this scheduled appointment is firm. We shall see.

I moved in on 8th, figured out there is no hot water and heat, booked a appointment on 8th thur the website with serverl issues together. the people come today (yeah they reply one email per day)only checked hot water left without a solution,funny.Glad I'm not living in alberta. Anyone know if there is a committee watching this kind of situation?

Did anyone bring a flashlight with them for the walk through? I have just been informed by the developer that I cannot bring a flash light or use the light on the cellphone during the walk through. Did you all get the same message?

Did anyone bring a flashlight with them for the walk through? I have just been informed by the developer that I cannot bring a flash light or use the light on the cellphone during the walk through. Did you all get the same message?

I am sure I used my cellphone’s light to see dark areas during my walk through

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the temperature control at West tower? It's hovering around 23c to 25c, though I have it set much lower. I'm not sure if this is an user error on my part. I'm in shorts and tanks...

Back