Kensington Gardens | ?m | 14s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

I honestly do not know in which order they go with sending out completion notice. But i'm in NE too so hopefully soon.
It's anyone's guess honestly... I did my walkthrough August 23 and still nothing from them...

I did my walkthrough in the NE building last week and I was told similar information. Phasing will be floors 1-10 in NE and W tower, then remaining floors in NE and W tower, and S tower last. Mid November completion.

No major deficiencies. Mostly just scuffs and paint issues.

I was hoping someone else who did their walkthrough could chime in though. I got the light colour scheme which I understood was supposed to look like the photos on the Westbank site. Instead, my cabinets are dark brown and the Westbank rep told me that the light colour scheme has dark cabinets while the dark colour scheme has light cabinets. Can anyone else confirm if this is what you had too?

I can confirm that they're giving some bogus explanation on how people who ordered "light" got the dark and those who ordered "dark" got light emailed them and they were giving some explanation on how the designer thought it would look better in my space. Then why give me an option when I purchased it? I have pictures of the original colour board from the presentation centre. It was not what was presented.

Has anyone noticed that there is no side-light to our doors as shown at the presentation centre?? The picture of the entry doorway is still on their website. I don't remember an addendum tell me that they were going to omit the side-light which was a big selling feature for me.

IMG_20181024_112842.jpg
123.jpg
I can confirm that they're giving some bogus explanation on how people who ordered "light" got the dark and those who ordered "dark" got light emailed them and they were giving some explanation on how the designer thought it would look better in my space. Then why give me an option when I purchased it? I have pictures of the original colour board from the presentation centre. It was not what was presented.

Has anyone noticed that there is no side-light to our doors as shown at the presentation centre?? The picture of the entry doorway is still on their website. I don't remember an addendum tell me that they were going to omit the side-light which was a big selling feature for me.
I just realize my cabinets is wrong color as well

Attachments

• IMG_20181024_112842.jpg
    IMG_20181024_112842.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 703
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:

The washer/dryer are also different than what was shown in the presentation center (and written in the site). Was supposed to be GE front loading, ended up being cheap/flimsy feeling blomberg ones..

Finally received my closing notice today as well. Hopefully they've managed to fix all deficiencies in the 2+ months since my walkthrough..

Back