3.4K     0 
News   Apr 01, 2020
 4.2K     0 
News   Apr 01, 2020
 1.2K     0 

interchange42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I don't know where to begin or who to discuss this with. Is there a get together for forum members? If so who would I talk to to go to a function if there is one and where etc? hank you.
    interchange42
    interchange42
    Hi! It's been a while since the last get-together, sometime pre-covid. When one does get scheduled, we will make it obvious, likely by emailing every member as well as posting at the top of the Forum. Don't worry, you won't miss it! My guess is that it the next one will happen in October.

By the way, it's best to use the "Conversations" feature for reaching other members! Look for the Envelope icon to use it!

interchange42
    interchange42
    Just popped to mind that there was one sort-of get together post lockdowns, and that was when the memorial service for Jasonzed was held at Mississauga City Hall last year…
    If I requested my old profile be deleted but it was only banned.. is it possible to unban and reactivate it.

Created this new profile to ask but it is too new to DM you. I believe Lucy may know more.

This is Richard White.
    I think you should go down to 31 and 33 Parliament and stand on the property so you know what is 31 and what is 33.
    interchange42
    interchange42
    According to Graywood, the only construction at the site so far is for The Goode Condos at 33 Parliament. They may be on some of No 31's land, as the two will be butting up against each other.
    Brickworks
    Brickworks
    My images posted are 31 Parliament land. Not Goode condos
    interchange42
    interchange42
    We are assured by Graywood that the work that you think is going on for No 31 is actually going on for The Goode Condos.
    Hi should I remove that post?
    interchange42
    interchange42
    I think the way it all plays out now is fine. I'm not against other people seeing that we don't accept posts that might read as potential liable against someone who is not likely available to defend themselves… unless you would prefer to pull it down and modify the follow up.
    R
    realpolytics
    Understood, then yes I think it works now.
    Hi 42. I would like to know why I have been denied access to certain forum threads, specifically '1-7 Yonge' via the database and 'X Tower' via the popular databases column and database. I don't mind particularly, but I am curious.

Thank you for all your effort and time toward making this excellent website.
    Hi, how can I post?
    S
    Svgn
    Sorry, I meant how can I post a thread.
    interchange42
    interchange42
    You have to have posted 20 times in other threads before you can create one of your own. That's meant to make sure that relatively new members creating threads are already "acclimatized" as a participant in UrbanToronto discussions, and to prevent spam posts.
    interchange42
    interchange42
    And, sorry to say, "hmm" doesn't cut it for a post! You'll get there eventually…
    Hi there,

I have a question about a location on the west side of Jarvis Street between Queen Street and Richmond Avenue. Currently it is occupied by a tired old one story auto car shop and a pop up marijuana store. I drive by this eyesore every day. Are there any plans to have this prime lot redeveloped?

I certainly hope so!

Cheers,

Iluvtoronto,
    Hey there, could you potentially point me to where our subscribed threads would be? I'm having trouble navigating the new forum interface. Thanks!
    hmm please help me how to upload a portrait??? i couldnt find how to change my profile pic. thanks =)
    Hi I don't have posting privileges and thought this paragraph from a (not online) Condo Guide article by Ben Myers would be of interest to investors, purchasers & others.
    Excerpt from:
    "What should investors look for in a new condominium..
    What about parking?.. Eighty-five per cent of units leased in the Toronto CMA in Q3 2012 came with a parking space. The median unit without parking leased for $1,650 per month compared to $1,700 for units with parking. Units without parking leased in 12 days, on average, while suites with parking took four days longer. Given that parking can range from $30,000 to $65,000, a further mortgage analysis is not needed to tell you that the rent premium of having a parking space won't offset the higher mortgage payment in this instance." (Myers was more positive about paying the premium for height)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back