3.4K     0 
News   Apr 01, 2020
 4.2K     0 
News   Apr 01, 2020
 1.2K     0 

interchange42
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you had responded to "egotrippin" gratuitous slander sooner in the projects & construction / Market Wharf thread, I would not have had to deal with him myself. In any case, that thread has beome useless. I'm finished with it. And you.
    Ah ic, 42. Thanks for the reply. I am planning to sell my property in the next couple months and I can use some advices for people who had experiences with agenta spcialize in Yonge and Sheppard neighbourhood. I did do a bit digging and did not find sinformation I am looking for. Iam more than happy to comply the rule on this board. Thank you for the feedback.

Cheers,

Char049
    Hi I am new here. Just wondering is there any restriction for posting a new thread on this fourm? I followed the link UrbanToronto sent me to activate my acount but I was kept telling that I don't have the priviliege to post the new thread. Any thought? Thanks!
    Hi, received some pop up message from from but when i tried to open it my computer lost it, can you resend it to me please??
    Oops, thanks for letting me know. Comment revised :)

This series of Festival Tower articles is great!
    I really do need to check messages here more often... belated 'hello' and confirmation that yes it's Andrew (aka "Andy" I suppose in RyeHigh). Hope you are doing well. You can reach me at andros40@hotmail.com. Cheers.
    Hi, any news on when the BSN thread will be coming back. I've got some pix and the project is moving along quickly now. Thanks, Andrew
    yeah i bought in the plazacorp project. I have the southwest corner of the west tower so one tower wont cause me too much of a problem. I bought there because I was under the impression that the CNE wouldn't be built on. But thats life i guess...

Thanks for your reply

Dave
    Question about the CNE, I was wondering if you knew if there is going to be any other future mid-high rise buildings being developed on the grounds, or if this is the only one. I am worried about my future view!

Dave
    Hey Craig..very good memory! Sorry I didn't reply sooner...just clicked on this function for the first time today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back