The Butterfly | 179m | 57s | Westbank | Revery Architecture

By me today -
Cladding being applied to the top slab:

VejaCas.jpg

I really, really, really like this building. One of my favorite buildings in the Vancouver Skyline. Just recently, I watched a Minecraft YouTube named Alpine1 make a video specifically about this building, and when I saw that it was in Vancouver, I just had to check it out on Google Maps. Oh My Goodness,This building is so beautiful. I love the fącade and the arches at the foot of the building is astoundin’.

Even tho, I’m not from Vancouver, I just can’t help but to be at an awe to see how beautiful that skyline is. Being a huge City Nerd from Texas, I’m planning to improve my skill in Architectural Engineering for College, so to see these type of buildings in other cities across the US, Canada, and other countries around the world helps me with the goal that I set myself up for in the long haul.

Also, I just recently found out about Burnaby, and My Lord!! I’m so sorry for not even looking at Metrotown because I slept on that city more times than I did with Austin’s Skyline compared to Dallas or Houston’s Skyline before the skyline boomed. But anyway, this is awesome to see how Vancouver keeps outperformin’ itself in the Vancouverism style of the astonishingly beautiful skyline.

Back