Alfa | ?m | 15s | ACAI

Anyone paid the second deposit on this presale condo? Haven't heard anything since the letter they sent about changing ownership!

they never ask for 2nd deposit,i've been trying hard contacting tony kwan, miller thomson, , Oakwyn Realty with no luck.
still waiting for Alvin Cheung's reply which refer by miller thomson
the purchase agreement says it will expire IF building not completed by sept 2019 & no new agreement to extend completion date by both sides submitted.
my main concern is how to submit the consent to extend agreement.
if theres any more buyers there pls voice your opinion

they never ask for 2nd deposit,i've been trying hard contacting tony kwan, miller thomson, , Oakwyn Realty with no luck.
still waiting for Alvin Cheung's reply which refer by miller thomson
the purchase agreement says it will expire IF building not completed by sept 2019 & no new agreement to extend completion date by both sides submitted.
my main concern is how to submit the consent to extend agreement.
if theres any more buyers there pls voice your opinion
OMG, I didn't even realize it will expire soon. what happened if no new agreement made? They just returned the deposit and re-sale? That's NOT acceptable!

thats why i've been busy trying make contact with the real estate agent, solicitor & contractor
we need more buyer to discuss this

i know Kam Do Bakery 金都 bought lots units, try contact them
we're in same boat

Last edited:
if there's more presale buyers here pls message me or fanding_lan, we need to do something.

ALSO forum MOD pls spread news around, we can't let developer cheat on us

How can the developer terminate all purchase agreements without legal ground? They could be bought to court for breach of contract, couldn't they?

We already have a a group of Buyers for further discussion and wish to take more steps to against the developer. Please feel free to contact me!

Back