The Amazing Brentwood | ?m | 63s | Shape | James KM Cheng

According to their web site there will be 3,000 homes when the whole projects finished, that would bring about 20,000 new residents to this area.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when ppl will finally get to move into this place? On another site someone said fall 2019 and i thought it was spring 2019 going off an addendum I have and other websites i have come across. I wonder if there is another delay announcement that just hasnt been made public yet.

Its topped out and most claddings are done but I'd say it won't be ready for people to move in until this summer.

Love the separated bike lanes!

They're an interesting idea, but they're very close to the bus stops. I haven't quite worked out how pedestrian movements won't conflict with everything else when construction is finished, as they have for the last few years.

Does anyone know when ppl will finally get to move into this place? On another site someone said fall 2019 and i thought it was spring 2019 going off an addendum I have and other websites i have come across. I wonder if there is another delay announcement that just hasnt been made public yet.

I noticed that the latest set of ads on the construction fencing now say 'move-ins starting in 2019'

Most bike routes have bus stops, so the cyclists just need to pay extra attention when bus is approaching.

They're an interesting idea, but they're very close to the bus stops. I haven't quite worked out how pedestrian movements won't conflict with everything else when construction is finished, as they have for the last few years.

Probably won't be too many pedestrians and cyclists. I'm sure people will be able to work it out.

Back